It’s nearing the end of March, so here’s a very quick update on BINGOMG:
I am one item away from a blackout.
And because I’m me, it’s a laceweight sweater!
Last Friday I cast on Little Bird by Veera Välimäki. I’m using a dark purple wool/silk lace that I’ve had in my stash since 2013. Stashbusting FTW!
I am just about to join together the fronts and backs, then it’s just a bunch of lace in the round and some sleeves. Don’t get me wrong, I have no intentions of finishing this before the end of the month. But I can confidently say that I will blackout BINGOMG. That’s a total of 50 projects (including this one), with two double counting (Harvest and Silky Blue).
- Six adult sweaters (Old WIP, 4 of the 5 sweater square, and this for laceweight).
- Two baby sweaters
- Ten soap sweaters (sigh, counts for only one square/project)
- A ridiculous number of cozies (9 coffee, 2 water bottle)
- Nine neck things (cowls, shawls)
- Eleven hats
- Three toys/decoration
- Seven things that I would’ve otherwise not knit at all.
This was fun while it lasted. Now I’ll go back to my regularly scheduled pattern-choosing-limbo between projects 😀