So…I finished Eased in record time. I cast on Monday (cheated a bit with Tuesday Queuesday) and was done Wednesday night. It BLEW by, and I would not at all be unhappy to make another one just like it in another color. And in something softer.
- Pattern: Eased, Project Page
- Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Superwash Bulky – in Garnet Heather
- Size: 40.5
- Needle size: US10.5 for body, US9 for ribbing
- Dates: February 27-March 1, 2017
- No cowl neck.
- Holy butts was this fast.
- I did the neck from Anchored after trying an applied i-cord and not liking it.
- Did the waist decreases as written, but increased every third row instead of every second row, and only 6 times. And then did not do the even-decrease row just prior to ribbing.
- So happy with it, want more!