- Pattern: Mashup between 3 Color Cashmere Cowl and Guernsey Wrap, Project Page
- Yarn: Corgi Hill Farm – 80/20 Merino Tussah Silk in Seattle Sky
- Finished Size: 25″ around, 25″ high
- Needle Size: US2
This whole project was a modification 🙂 And it turned out just beautifully. And I won yarn chicken!
- Pattern: Mama Vertebrae, Project Page
- Yarn: Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio Worsted in Patterson Park
- Size: F
- Needle size:
- US8 for body
- US7 for bottom ribbing
- US6 for the band and sleeve cuffs
- Had to go back and completely redo the decreases on the sleeve, because it was comically large.
- Elbow-ish length sleeves because of yarn chicken.
Shortly after taking these pics I was a doofus and knocked one of my lamps off of the counter and broke a mercury-filled bulb. Still no replacement, so this is all you get! 🙁 Will be getting replacement bulbs soon, hopefully!