- Pattern: Lilli Pilli
- Yarn: various leftovers + Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat
- Needle size: US5
- alternated between the lightest, darkest, and variegated for the first stripes – dark light dark variegated, etc. Kept going until I ran out of the variegated.
- Laced purple until I ran out of purple.
- Alternated between two darkest colors until out of one of them.
- Laced green until I got bored.
Not even kidding on that last part, I just kept going and going until maybe halfish of the skein looked to be done and I was bored of the same 10 rows over and over again. I’m really quite pleased with the length overall, and the proportions between the sections!
I love you, lightbox.