- Pattern: Little Bird, Project Page
- Yarn: Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace in purple
- Size: M (46)
- Needle size:
- US2 for body
- US00 for ribbing (aahhh 00’s are so smalllll!!!)
- Shortened the sleeves by 40 rows, to end right above elbow crease.
- Only did 1″ of collar ribbing instead of 1.25″
I am so thankful for the weather to occasionally cooperate with me on picture taking.
This project seemed to go on for freaking EVER. Started March 23 and finished April 11. But I guess that’s what you get when you make an oversize laceweight sweater on 2’s. S’my fault.
I was completely not sold on the pattern when I first tried it on without arms. Now I’m a huge fan… mostly because of how awesome this picture turned out:
Pattern is well written. Exactly what I expected from Veera. My only problem is when it calls to pick up an exact number of stitches after told to knit to a certain length. Some fudging was needed.
Bonus pic because I am me: