I’m done I’m done I’m done! DONE DONE DONE! EEEEEEEEE.
Mama Claire (#2)
- Pattern: Mama Claire by Made for Mermaids
- Fabric: Rayon Spandex – Watercolor floral
- Size: Indigo
- Same sleeves as in the first one.
The fit is a bit different on this, I think due to the difference in the drape of the fabric. This one is a little lighter and a bit stretchier. I made the sleeves the exact same, but I might need to adjust them at a later date.
Cross My Heart Cami
- Pattern: Cross My Heart Cami by Patterns for Pirates
- Fabric: Rose DBP from Sly Fox Fabrics
- Size: Medium
- Two scoop necks
- High X on one side
I messed up a bunch on this. A whole ton. BUT, and this is a big but (LOL), it looks pretty good in the front and makes a great decorative layering piece. I actually wore it out last night to dinner with my family. I know the next one will be better, so I’m looking forward to that.
- Pattern: Cocoon Cardigan by Patterns for Pirates
- Fabric: Lightweight sweater knit from FabricMart
- Size: XL
- Sized up to XL because my first cocoon (black, pictured above with the cami) was too tight in the sleeves. Fit is still not perfect, but I’ll continue to adjust until I get it right!
Check back tomorrow for the whole shebang!