I have this dream of a cross stitch wall hanging for every holiday and season. I’m still working on my first one, which might get done for NEXT fall, but here are some cross stitch patterns I think would be really cute for Thanksgiving:
- Cute turkey, just don’t let him see you eat his dead relative!
- These little pilgrims are precious and I love the little details like the pie
- “Snuggle up!”
- I like the script and all the smiles
- I definitely wouldn’t get bored with all the variety in this autumn sampler.
- I think this one would be really cute as a fridge magnet: more yummy pumpkin pie.
- A thankful turkey dressed as a pilgrim–what could be cuter?
I really need to get my ass in gear finishing my in-progress stitching because there are so many great patterns out there I want to make!
It’s not decor, but I am excited about the Gilmore Girls MKAL starting on Thanskgiving!
All patterns below are free 🙂
- So many pumpkins:
- A variety of leaves:
- A turkey
- Pumpkin pie